Saturday, October 10, 2009

Amazing Day!

So today was a great day!  I did a beautiful wedding at the 5 Crowns in Corona Del Mar.  My client Leise became a beautiful bride.  Oh yeah, remember the previous blog about bangs.  Yep, that's her.  She looked so beautiful. After that I rushed over to my friend Twixxy's to pick her up.  We had a interview in L.A. at All About Face.  The interview went very well and Twixxy and I are heading up the Dept. of Hair at All About Face now.  It's going to be a lot of work but well worth it.  I already am booked to do LA Fashion week this coming Wed. and Fri. I am soooooooo excited. This is definitely going to be an adventure I can't wait to jump into.

So after having an exciting day I met up with my guy Jared and we went to see Zombieland, it was so funny.  Certain scenes made me jump.  It has the feel of Shaun of the Dead.  By the way, Bill Murray was pretty awesome in the movie.  I give it a thumbs up and you should go see it!!!

All right gonna go to bed now.  I work at the salon in the morning and tomorrow evening I'm off to see Jason Mraz at the Hollywood Bowl.  I packed a picnic and am excited for tomorrow!

drew

No comments:

Post a Comment