Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hollywood Bowl

Wow, what a night!  I went to see Jason Mraz tonight at the Bowl, it was fantastic.  I've seen him numerous times but never at the bowl and I gotta say he is just as awesome as his other concerts.  Brent Dennen opened for him and G Love too.  Bushwalla Emceed the night.  I like the fact that Jason puts a lot of heart into his concerts.  He improves his songs and makes it fun.  I like his energy that he gives when performing.

My picnic was awesome.  Except when I realized I forgot the Cheese for the sandwiches.  They were still good without but would've been better with.  I also had a summer couscous, red pepper hummus with sweet potato tortilla chips.  A strawberry, blueberry, blackberry and Honey roasted Almond spring mix salad with rasberry vinigrette dressing.  I made hot cocoa out of scratch and it stayed hot in the thermos.  It was cool cause it got cold and it was much needed.  All in all it was a great hit and Jared liked it.  So that's what's important.

Ok gotta go to bed now cause I have a wedding in the morning at 10am in San Clemente.

Goodnight
drew

No comments:

Post a Comment