Sunday, October 11, 2009

What a day!

The wedding this morning was really neat.  It was in San Clemente right next to Nixon's old house looking over the ocean.  Then come to find out the house I was working in is where Nixon's secret service stayed.  The bride today was really occupied in organizing the rest of her day before her ceremony.  She didn't have much help from her bridal party.  It was nice to do some hair and makeup overlooking the ocean.  The bride and a couple of people ended up watching football on the 62' flatscreen in the room.  I was thinking I could get used to this.  I have so many weddings this month.  Not complaining just saying.
Oh so afterwards my car wouldn't start.  I guess the battery was going out.  Luckily, I was able to get it jumped. Went to Pep Boys and got a new battery.  Hoping it solves the problem.  We'll see tomorrow. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment